The solution covers operations undertaken during a planting session – like maintaining registration details (estimated yield, actual yield, etc), and covers all payments (Grower, Vehicle and harvester bills are processed, and payments are made, reimbursement of loans from the bank are also covered in the solution).
The processes are mainly classified into Grower Registration, Planting Forecast, offer and allotment, Pre-Planting Process, Grower contract and After Cultivation Process, Harvest and Supply Process, and Loans and Advances Process/Fertilizer Delivery Process. The implementation covers end to end integration of all these processes to provide a well-rounded package for the industry.
Agro ERP is to develop an industry solution for the Agriculture vertical, to help integrate the end to end business processes for the agricultural farmers, starting with Growers Identification, till contract, cultivation, harvest and procurement of farm products for Sugar Industry, Winery Operation, and Fruit Processing Industry etc.
- It is internet based multi user solution, hence it is highly scalable.
- Useful in macro level crop planning, scheduling, procurement and supply.
- Improves operational efficiency & staff performance levels.
- Covers complete life-cycle from production to procurement and marketing.
- Increases management efficiency and saves operational costs.
- Maintains history of practices adopted and daily operations.
- Strong reports module which simplifies Quality certification related documentation.
- Simple scheduling of your daily activities to optimize the resources.
- Strong reports module which helps in decision making based on analysis of real time data.
- Can be integrated with existing offline and online software systems.
- It can be customized as per your business requirements.
- Agriculture ERP also helps you to optimize your resources, allowing you to maintain quality and improve staff performance levels
- Agriculture ERP is an easy-to-use, user-friendly GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) compliant computer software system, which helps to manage and plan entire processes of farm
- Annual crop planning, daily schedule management
- Maintain and manage the stock & inventory
- Irrigation, fertilizer, chemicals application management
- Water requirement, fertilizer, pesticide dose, spray mix, calculators
- Auditor friendly reports (Reports as required by Certification agencies)
- Can be used to keep track of planting – cultivation – harvesting – Production – marketing history of multiple farmers and their farm produce.
- Soil, water, plant, pesticide residue analysis reports can be stored
- Financial transactions, assets, liabilities, income, expenses details can be stored to get various financial reports.
- Land information with scanned photographs and documents can be stored.
- A scheduler for the agricultural operations which directly gets converted to work done list
- Maintains a farmer database to aid the Manager / supervisor for various decisions to be taken on the basis of available data in terms of irrigation, crop cultivation practices, pest and nutrient management, marketing of crops harvested, etc